All hands on deck! We’re growing rapidly and are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Apply right on this page, it only takes about a minute.
About the Divi Gallery Team
Established in 2016, Divi Gallery is the best showcase of beautiful Divi websites, layouts, and child themes.
Divi Gallery showcases the best Divi websites, layouts, and child themes from around the web. We feature select sites prominently in our gallery, and choose one lucky website as Site of the Day.
We write and publish articles about Divi, WordPress, and design to offer our readers incredible value. With our articles and gallery, we’re here to help our visitors create the best Divi websites imaginable.
We love Divi, the Divi community, and WordPress. It’s our goal to keep our visitors up-to-date with the latest and greatest Divi websites and knowledge so they can achieve maximum success.
Currently Open Positions
We’re looking for a talented writer with experience in Divi and WordPress. As writer you will be responsible for writing engaging and informative content about Divi products, features, and possibly more. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team! Please fill out the application form below, it only takes about a minute.
Blog Writer Position Responsibilities
- Write original copy for articles 750-1000 words in length. Based on Divi or WordPress related topics of our choosing.
- Use semantic markup practices to optimize articles for search engine performance.
- Proof-read, fact-check, and otherwise edit pieces of content written by team members.
- Articles you deliver will need to be entered as a WordPress post draft. We will handle final publishing.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
- Good writing skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress; hands-on experience with Divi is highly preferred.
- Must provide examples of your published articles in your application.
Product Support Team Member
Our sister-site DiviCake.com is looking for a product support team member with experience in Divi and WordPress to provide support and assistance to our customers. As a member of our product support team you will need to troubleshoot and diagnose problems with our Divi plugins, layouts, and child themes. Additionally, you will have to resolve purchase refund requests. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team! Please fill out the application form below, it only takes about a minute.
Product Support Team Member Responsibilities
- With the help of our knowledgebase, provide support to customers who submit a ticket.
- Must respond to new customer tickets within an agreed upon time.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage many several open tickets at one time.
- Write support documentation based on common feedback.
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must write fluent English.
- The ability to have compassion with the customer.
- The ability to actively communicate with users and extract the important information from support tickets.
- Great knowledge of the Divi WordPress theme.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to provide step-by-step written technical help to customers and as new knowledgebase articles.
- Bonus: If you can analyze php code malfunctions in a small number of products to troubleshoot and diagnose the root cause of possible issues.
Join us and let’s grow together!